8+ At Least 使い方 References

. I want to arrive there at least at 5 o'clock. at least で 少なくとも と訳します。.

eBayの使い方を解説!初心者でもわかりやすい取引方法!
eBayの使い方を解説!初心者でもわかりやすい取引方法! from aqcg.jp

良く使われる使い方は 「少なくとも」 と言いたいセンテンスの前に at least をつけるだけで ok です!. 言い換え例:「at the least」「at the very least」「at a/the minimum」を使った言い換え. (少なくともそれは間違ってます) at least it was a good story for me.

言い換え例:「At The Least」「At The Very Least」「At A/The Minimum」を使った言い換え.


at least で 少なくとも と訳します。. 最初の例文の 「at the least」は「at least」と同様に「少なくとも」 という意味です。. Of at least two people, an act of reaching a goal at the same time 例文帳に追加.

・This Was Frightening Business, But I Decided I Have To At Least Try.


Used to emphasize that something is good in a bad situation (cambridge. 良く使われる使い方は 「少なくとも」 と言いたいセンテンスの前に at least をつけるだけで ok です!. It will take at least 3 hours from tokyo to osaka by shinkansen.

I Want To Arrive There At Least At 5 O'clock.


Please be at the gate at least 30 minutes before departure. (少なくともそれは間違ってます) at least it was a good story for me. Anyway (used to modify something just stated) (ともかく、いずれにせよ―つい先ほどの発言を訂正.

海外ドラマ「フレンズ」 で At Least が使わ.


(せめて5時には、そこに到着してたいな) at least it's wrong.

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "8+ At Least 使い方 References"

Posting Komentar